Custom Works Dominator 4 bearing kit
Works with the following Custom Works kit number:
22 bearings included:
- 8-3/16x3/8 -Hubs
- 4- 10x15x4 -Outter diff bearings (rubber seal)
- 4- 5/32x5/16 -Diffs Front & Rr
- 4- 3/16x5/16 Flange -Steering
- 2- 4x8 Flange -Center diff (Rubber seal)
- This does not include the thrust washer for the ball diff
This is our standard bearing that we have been stocking since the beginning. Chrome Steel is a great budget friendly bearing that will work in most any application.
- Abec 3
- Pre Greased
- Chrome steel
- Rubber seale & Metal mix
Ceramic Hybrids last up to 10xs longer than Chrome Steel bearings. These are used in applications where high speed, load and temperature are a factor. Ceramic balls are harder and rounder than stainless & chrome steel, so therefore they offer less rolling resistance.
- Abec 5
- Light oil
- Ceramic Silicon Nitride Si3N4 balls
- Chrome steel races
- Chrome steel & reinforced nylon retainers
- Rubber sealed
Reinforced nylon retainers
Reinforced Nylon retainers can handle up to 60% more speed than a chrome steel retainer. Nylon retainers will lose their elasticity and become brittle in colder temperatures.
*main picture is a stock photo