Transmission bearings for Custom Works Enforcer 7 Gearbox car
Works with the following Custom Works kit number:
6 bearings included
- 4- 5x10x4 -Trans
- 2- 10x15x4 -Trans (rubber seal for chrome steel option)
- This does not include the thrust washer for the ball diff or the 2-5x8x2.5.
This is our standard bearing that we have been stocking since the beginning. Chrome Steel is a great budget friendly bearing that will work in most any application.
- Abec 3
- Pre Greased
- Chrome steel
- Rubber & metal shield mix
Ceramic Hybrids last up to 10xs longer than Chrome Steel bearings. These are used in applications where high speed, load and temperature are a factor. Ceramic balls are harder and rounder than stainless & chrome steel, so therefore they offer less rolling resistance.
- Abec 5
- Light oil
- Ceramic Silicon Nitride Si3N4 balls
- Chrome steel races
- Chrome steel & reinforced nylon retainers
- Rubber sealed
Reinforced nylon retainers
Reinforced Nylon retainers can handle up to 60% more speed than a chrome steel retainer. Nylon retainers will lose their elasticity and become brittle in colder temperatures.
*main picture is a stock photo